Looking for a fun family activity while everyone is together on Thanksgiving or Friendsgiving? We created a Thanksgiving Bingo game that you can print out for free below. No bingo cage, balls or numbers required. It’s perfect for kids or the whole family (up to six players). After printing out the bingo cards and calling cards, consider laminating them so they can be used over and over (or next year).
- Six bingo cards (print for free below)
- 36 bingo calling cards (print for free below)
- Bingo markers: Use pennies, buttons, dried beans, raisins or M&Ms (have plenty of back-up markers if you use something edible)
- Print out all three sheets of bingo cards, which will give you six different cards; then cut them apart. If you’re going to laminate them, do that before cutting them.
- Print out both sheets of calling cards, which will give you 36 different cards; then cut them apart. If you’re going to laminate them, do that before cutting them apart!
- Give each player (up to six) one bingo card.
- Mix up the calling cards and place them face down in a pile or in a bowl to draw from.
How to Play Thanksgiving Bingo
- Choose someone to be the “caller.” Have that person draw one calling card at a time and announce/show each image as it is pulled from the pile or bowl. Be specific in the description since some of the images are similar. For instance, if you pull a pie card, don’t say “pie”, say “pie with whip cream on top” or “pie with a cherry on top” and show everyone the image.
- Each player who has that image on their card places a marker on that spot.
- The caller sets that card aside and chooses another to announce and show the players.
- Play continues until someone gets five images in a row and says “bingo!”
FREE, PRINTABLE BINGO CARDS (click image to download)
FREE, PRINTABLE CALLING CARDS (click image to download)
Designed and created by Rik Thiesfeld and Lisa Gipson exclusively for San Diego Family Magazine. For personal use only. All rights reserved.