Click on the Name or Address links to go to Google Maps for directions.
- SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration. (*Temporarily closed as of Dec. 7. Check website or call for updated information.) Meet furry and festive characters, enjoy classic shows including Dolphin Island Christmas Presentation and Clyde & Seamore’s Christmas Special, a towering sea-themed Christmas tree and walk through a holiday music- activated Tunnel of Lights. Nov. 13-Jan. 4. Included with park admission. seaworldsandiego.com
- Sights and Sounds of Christmas. Walk the San Diego Temple grounds and enjoy more than 130,000 lights and nativity scenes. Free. Nov. 27-Jan. 1, 5-11 pm. San Diego Temple, 7474 Charmant Dr., UTC.
- Illuminated Winter Nights. Beachside Winter Wonderland theme with lights, illuminated sculptures and great photo ops including a lighted barrel wave. Weekend nights, Dec. 5-27. Belmont Park, 3146 Mission Blvd. www.belmontpark.com
- Old Town Trolley’s Holiday Lights and Sights Tour. Join in sing-a-long caroling with the elf conductors as they share fun holiday facts and traditions and see the festive lights of Old Town, Embarcadero, Seaport Village, Balboa Park and more. Dec. 3–24 & Dec. 26–30. $25; 3 & under free. Old Town Market, 4010 Twiggs St. www.trolleytours.com
POINT LOMA, 92106
- Garrison St. & Chatsworth. Off Rosecrans. “Garrison Street Lights”. Dec. 1-31. dusk-10 pm.