Click on the Name or Address links to go to Google Maps for directions.
This original content is created and maintained by San Diego Family Magazine. Unauthorized use of this content is prohibited.
- Fairway Village, 100+ homes decorated in “Holiday Magic.” Dec. 15-Jan.1, 5:30- 10 pm. For the safety of our residents, enjoy holiday lights from your vehicles. Pedestrian traffic is discouraged.
- 12631 Stoutwood St. Off Twin Peaks Rd. & Deerwood St. Nicknamed “The Griswolds.” Dec. 1-Jan. 1, 5:30-10 pm weekdays, 11 pm weekends.
- Hickory Ct.,Hickory St., Butterwood Ct., Rockrose Ct. All off Twin Peaks Rd. & Silverset St. named “Candy Cane Lane.” Entire cul-de-sacs are lit up. Dec. 5-25, 6-9 pm.
- 23542 Bassett Way. Happy Lights Ramona” with 30,000+ lights animated to music on 106.9 FM using 996 computer channels to control the lights. Nov. 27-Jan. 1; Sun-Th, 5:30-10 pm; Fri & Sat, 5:30-11 pm.
- Oviedo St. Off Black Mountain Rd. “Christmas Card Lane.” Also enter off Twin Trails Dr. & Carmel Mountain Rd. or park at Sunset Hills Elementary School and walk. Dec. 7-31, dusk-10 pm.
1145 E. Barham Dr. Festively decorated house with an electric train and snow machine. Weekends only, Dec. 5-27, 5-9 pm.
2516 Rockdale Pl. Known as “The Griswold’s,” over 20,000 lights decorate this home and cul-de-sac. Nov. 27-Dec. 24, 4:30-10:30 pm.
- Northern Lights The California Center for the Arts dazzles with a twinkling lights tunnel, a sparkling light display that dances to music and a snow machine on this self-guided walking tour. Free. 340 N. Escondido Blvd. Nov. 27-Jan. 3, 4:30-9 pm. www.artcenter.org.
340 N Escondido Blvd. Peace Family Light Show at the California Center for the Arts, as featured on ABC’s The Great Christmas Light Fight. Nov 28-Jan 3.peacefamilylights.com
Wild Holidays at the San Diego Zoo Safari Park. (*Temporarily closed as of Dec. 7. Check website or call for updated information.) Go on a holiday expedition of light and travel through places that glow and twinkle with holiday cheer. Dec. 5–6, 12–13, 19–23, 26–31; 9 am–8 pm. Included with park admission. 15500 San Pasqual Valley Rd., Escondido. www.sdzsafaripark.org