Click on the Name or Address links to go to Google Maps for directions.
- 1552 Cajon Greens Pl. Thousands of lights plus yard decorations synchronized to holiday music on 97.7 FM. Nov. 25-Jan. 2, Sun-Tues & Thurs, dusk-10 pm and Fri-Sat, dusk-midnight, Wed, lights not synchronized.
- Jingle Bell Hill (also known as Pepper Dr. Lights). Solomon Ave./ Pegeen Pl. and surrounding area. Off 67 & Bradley. Dec. 5-25, Mon- Th, 6-9 pm, Fri-Sun, 6-10 pm.
- 11456 Pegeen Pl. “Nightmare Before Christmas” theme, complete with Jack, Sally, Zero, the Mayor & Oogie Boogie. Santa may make a surprise visit. Nov. 29-Jan. 3, Mon-Th, 6-9 pm and Fri-Sun, 6-10 pm.
- 9777 Valley Ranch Rd. Houses of lights programmed to 87.9 FM. Giant dazzling trees and a winter wonderland of computerized lights and music show. Nov. 27-Dec. 26, 5-10:30 pm.
- 1838 El Pico Dr. Off Hacienda Dr., Fletcher Hills, El Cajon. The 56th year decorating the 18-ft. star sitting on top of an 80-ft. twinkling tree of over 4,000 lights overlooking El Cajon Valley. Dec. 1-31. Also experience over 70,000 programmed lights, a 55-ft. automated train and a view into Santa’s Workshop. Dec. 6-31, dusk-10 pm.
- 10248 Paseo Palmas Dr. 20+ houses nicknamed “Tinsel Town.” Dec. 7-25, 5:30-9 pm.
- 6266 De Camp Dr. 22-ft tree of light and more. Lights dance to Christmas songs. Dec. 1- 25, 5-9 pm.
- Starlight Circle/Sunburst Santee. Tomel Court, off North Magnolia Ave. 75 homes lit up in an easy-to-drive circle. Dec. 1-31, dusk-10 pm
- 9435 Saint Andrews Dr. The Santee gingerbread house with over 15,000 LED lights. Nov. 30-Jan. 1, dusk-10pm.
- 8575 Shanes Way. The sights and sounds of Christmas with a 25-ft tree of light and more. Thousands of lights dance to over 30 Christmas songs on 91.3 FM. Dec. 1- 31, 4:30-9 pm.
- 9325 Pebble Beach Dr. Full light display on home and yard set to music. Dec. 1-31, dusk-10 pm.
8728 Lind Vern Ct. 38,000 lights synchronized to music on 98.5 FM. Nov. 27–Jan. 1, 5–10 pm.
- 4037 N. Bonita St. Lots of lights, music, penguins, Snoopy, Mickey, Minnie and Santa in the window. Dec. 10-Jan. 3, dusk-11 pm.
- Noah Homes Enchanted Village: A Drive-Thru Holiday Over 100,000 holiday lights, interactive displays and fun attractions from the safety of your vehicle. Dec. 18-23, 5-8 pm. $65 per car. 12526 Campo Rd www.EnchantedVillage.org.