Click on the Name or Address links to go to Google Maps for directions.
- Botanic Wonderland: Holiday Nights in the Garden. Stroll outdoors amidst festive holiday lights strung through several garden areas. Dec. 2-6, 9-13, 16-17 & 26-30, 5-9 pm. $12-$20. San Diego Botanic Garden, 230 Quail Gardens Dr., Encinitas. www.sdbgarden.org
- Holidays at LEGOLAND. (*Temporarily closed as of Dec. 7. Check website or call for updated information.) Fun Town turns into a winter wonderland with shimmering lights, live entertainment, the famous LEGO Christmas tree, festive decor and more. Dec. 4-6, 11-13, 18-31 & Jan. 1-10. $14.99. Tickets must be purchased in advance online. LEGOLAND California Resort, Carlsbad. legoland.com
- 6646 Elegant Tern Pl.Free Santa's Mailbox curbside. On Dec. 19 covid-safe masked Santa will hand out candy canes to families driving by. Dec. 5–25, 5–9 pm
- 3520 Corte Ramon. Seventh year of decorating, different theme each year. Lights and characters coordinated to music. Dusk-10 pm
- 6774 Vermarine Ct. Light show synchronized to music. Dec 1-31, 5:30- 9 pm
- 5279 Willow Walk Rd. Over 30,000 lights create a Christmas light show, 13,000 digital lights featuring mega board, arches, singing Christmas trees and more synchronized to music. Santa Dec. 6, 5:30- 8:30 pm. Dec. 1-Dec. 31, 5:30-10 pm.
2329 Snead Dr. Lots of lights, nativity scene, animated elves, Santa Village light display. Walk up to see Christmas scene in garage. Dec. 7-31, 5:30-9 pm.