Click on the Name or Address links to go to Google Maps for directions.
- Jungle Bells at the San Diego Zoo. (*Temporarily closed as of Dec. 7. Check website or call for updated information.) The Zoo is transformed into a wild wonderland of twinkling lights, seasonal decorations, lighted displays, music and joyful roaming entertainers. Dec. 4-6, 11-23, 25-31; 9 am-8 pm (until 5 pm Dec. 24). Free with Zoo admission. sandiegozoo.org
- Lana Dr. & Jamar. Off Mt. Abernathy Ave. Circular street. “Clairemont Christmas Park”. 40+ homes decorated. Families are encouraged to drive-thru this year. Dec. 5-25, 5-9 pm.
- 4005 Mount Albertine Ave. Life-size Candy Land game decorations with activities and lights. Nov. 27-Dec. 31, dusk-9 pm.
- Stonebridge Pkwy & Merritage Ct. Nicknamed “Merry-tage Court,” entire street lit up with themes including Star Wars, Minions, Disney, Frozen, Cars, The Grinch and more. Dec. 1-31, 5:30-9:30 pm
- 10883 Sunset Ridge Dr. Decorated house with lights, inflatables and animated decorations. Nov. 27-Dec. 31, 5-11 pm.
- 2002 Ainsley Rd. Features a 20 ft. star made of lights, multiple blow- ups and lights. Dec. 1-31, dusk-9 pm.
- 5306 Belardo Dr. Off Via Valarta at Via Playa De Cortes. Over 100,000 lights and decorations all sequenced and animated to music at 106.1 FM. Nov. 28-Dec. 27, 6-10 pm. Please see Belardolights.com for the latest display information and safety guidelines.