Celebrate Father's Day with Sensational Blue Cheese Sliders
Here is a delicious recipe that will keep Dad talking about your Father's Day celebration all year long.
Blue Cheese Sliders
Makes: 6 Servings
1 pound of your favorite ground beef
Steak seasoning (2-ounce container)
4 ounces blue cheese
1 12 pack King's Hawaiian Sweet Dinner Rolls
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 tablespoon olive oil
• Hand press ground beef on a cutting board until flattened to approximately 2 inches.
• Using a 2-inch round cookie cutter, cut-out the slider patties and lightly season each. Set aside.
• Heat barbeque to medium heat and coat the grill rack with vegetable oil.
• Brown the patties by cooking for 4-5 minutes, allowing each side to cook for about two minutes.
• When the patties are almost done, top each with blue cheese.
• Remove the patties from the grill once the cheese is melted.
• Split rolls and lightly brush the insides with olive oil before toasting on the grill surface (brushed-side down).
• Place patties in the toasted rolls and serve.
Get more recipes at www.kingshawaiian.com.