Click on the Name or Address links to go to Google Maps for directions.
This original content is created and maintained by San Diego Family Magazine. Unauthorized use of this content is prohibited
- Jungle Bells at the San Diego Zoo. The Zoo will be transformed into a wild wonderland with twinkling lights, animal-shaped light sculptures, animal experiences and holiday-themed entertainment including Aurora, a multi-sensory winter spectacular with lights, projections, music and more. Dec. 13-Jan. 5, 9 am-8 pm (until 5 pm Dec. 24). Free with Zoo admission. 619-231-1515. sandiegozoo.org
- Lana Dr. & Jamar. Off Mt. Abernathy Ave. Circular street. “Clairemont Christmas Park”. 40+ homes decorated. Dec. 7-25.
- 5404 Mt. Burnham Dr. Features a 96-channel animated light display to 98.5 FM. North Pole village display, train and animated figures display in garage. Dec. 9-27, 6-10 pm.
- 5348 Channing St. Light display to music. Dec. 4-31, dusk-10pm.
- 8866 Cassioepia Way. Decorated house with a Monsters Inc. theme. Dec. 10-31, dusk-10 pm.
- 11505 Elbert Ct. Decorated house with a snowman theme. Dec. 7-31, dusk-10 pm.
- Stonebridge Pkwy & Merritage Ct. Nicknamed “Merry-tage Court”, entire street lit up with themes including Star Wars, Minions, Disney, Cars, the Grinch and more. Dec. 1-31, 5:30-9:30 pm.
- 10883 Sunset Ridge Dr.Decorated house with lights, inflatables and animated decorations. Nov. 28-Dec. 31, 5-11 pm.
- 2002 Ainsley Rd. Features a 20 ft. snowman, multiple blow-ups and lights. Dec. 1-31, dusk-9 pm.
- 5306 Belardo Dr. Off Via Valarta at Via Playa De Cortes. Over 100,000 lights and decorations all sequenced and animated to music at 106.1 FM. Nov. 30-Dec. 28, 6-10 pm. belardolights.com
This original content is created and maintained by San Diego Family Magazine. Unauthorized use of this content is prohibited.