Click on the Name or Address links to go to Google Maps for directions.
This original content is created and maintained by San Diego Family Magazine. Unauthorized use of this content is prohibited.
- Fairway Village, east and west sides of Stoney Gate Pl. 100+ homes decorated in “Holiday Magic.” Dec. 15-Jan.1, 5:30-10:30 pm.
- 12631 Stoutwood St. Off Twin Peaks Rd. & Deerwood St. Nicknamed “The Griswolds.” Dec. 1-Jan. 1, 5:30-10 pm weekdays, 11 pm weekends.
- Hickory Ct.,Hickory St., Butterwood Ct., Rockrose Ct. All off Twin Peaks Rd. & Silverset St. named “Candy Cane Lane.” Entire cul-de-sacs are lit up. Dec. 7-24, 6-9 pm.
- 23542 Bassett Way. “Happy Lights Ramona” with 30,000+ lights animated to music on 106.9 FM using 996 computer channels to control the lights. Nov. 30-Jan. 1; Sun-Th, 5:30-10 pm; Fri & Sat, 5:30-11 pm.
- Oviedo St. Off Black Mountain Rd. “Christmas Card Lane.” Also enter off Twin Trails Dr. & Carmel Mountain Rd. Dec. 7-31, dusk-10 pm.