Events from March 02, 2019
- On March 02, 2019Pass sea lions and pods of leaping dolphins as you search for the legendary gray whales. Also meet on-board naturalists from the San Diego Natural History Museum. Through April. 9:30 am-1 pm & 1:30-5 pm. Reservations required. Pier 2, 970 N. Harbor Dr., downtown San Diego. www.hornblower.com.
- On March 02, 2019Trail Guide-led walks with fun facts and stories that connect kids to nature. Saturdays, Sundays, Wednesdays, 9:30-11:00 a.m. Free. Mission Trails Regional Park Visitor Center, One Father Junípero Serra Trail, San Carlos. www.mtrp.org.
- On March 02, 2019Circus Vargas’ 50th anniversary extravaganza is an homage to the golden era of circus in America. Featuring death-defying acrobats, daredevils, aerialists, clowns and jugglers, contortionists and more. Feb. 7-18 at Westfield Mission Valley (1640 Camino del Rio North, San Diego); Feb. 21-March 4 at Westfield Plaza Bonita (3030 Plaza Bonita Rd., National City); March 7-18 at Westfield North County (272 E. Via Rancho Pkwy., Escondido). www.circusvargas.com
- On March 02, 2019This non-traditional, pop-up museum features an array of blissful exhibits that will inspire you to live, laugh and love. Make sandcastles with your besties, chill in the hugs and kisses lounge, attach a special lock of love on their Paris fence, write something special on a gigantic wishing tree and more. All ages welcome. Through March 15 (except Mondays), 11 am-8 pm; family-friendly hours until 5 pm. $15-$24; ages 3 & under free. 220 N. El Camino Real, Encinitas. For tickets, visit www.museumofwhat.com.
- On March 02, 2019Discover a whole new world courtesy of this hit Broadway musical where one lamp and three wishes make the possibilities infinite! Feb. 20-March 3; visit website for schedule and tickets. For ages 6 & up. San Diego Civic Theatre, 1100 Third Ave., downtown San Diego. www.broadwaysd.com
- On March 02, 2019At Creative Performing & Media Arts School, San Diego Categories: TheatreFeb. 22 & March 1, 7 pm; Feb. 23, 2 pm; Feb. 24 & March 3, 4 pm; March 2, 2 & 7 pm. $18-$20. Creative Performing & Media Arts School, 5050 Conrad Ave., San Diego. www.cytsandiego.org
- On March 02, 2019The young (and the young at heart) are invited to hit “pause” on their busy lives and recapture the nostalgia of play in this new exhibit. Play hide-and-seek with color-distortion lenses, find out if you can ride a tricycle with square wheels, slip down a 15-foot slide and more. And please, no adulting allowed! Open daily; visit website for hours and admission. Fleet Science Center, Balboa Park. www.fleetscience.org