Click on the Name or Address links to go to Google Maps for directions.
This original content is created and maintained by San Diego Family Magazine. Unauthorized use of this content is prohibited
- Jungle Bells at the San Diego Zoo. The Zoo will be aglow with holiday cheer and activities to keep the whole family jolly. Seasonal decorations, animal experiences, costumed characters, live entertainment and more. Dec. 14-Jan. 6, 9 am-8 pm (until 5 pm Dec. 24). Free with Zoo admission. 619-231-1515. sandiegozoo.org
- Lana Dr. & Jamar. Off Mt. Abernathy Ave. Circular street. “Clairemont Christmas Park”. 40+ homes decorated. Dec. 1-25.
- 5404 Mt. Burnham Dr. Features a 96-channel animated light display to 98.5 FM. North Pole village display, train and animated figures display in garage. Dec. 10-27, 6-10 pm.
- 5348 Channing St. Light display to music. Dec. 4-31, dusk-10pm.
This original content is created and maintained by San Diego Family Magazine. Unauthorized use of this content is prohibited.
- 8866 Cassioepia Way. Decorated house with a gingerbread theme. Dec. 10-31, dusk-10 pm.
- 11505 Elbert Ct. Decorated house with a Disney theme. Dec. 10-31, dusk-10 pm.
- Stonebridge Pkwy & Merritage Ct. Nicknamed “Merry-tage Court”, entire street lit up with themes including Star Wars, Minions, Disney, Cars and more. Dec. 1-31, 5:30-9:30 pm.
- 2002 Ainsley Rd. Features a 20 ft. snowman, multiple blow-ups and lights. Dec. 1-31, dusk-9 pm.
- 5306 Belardo Dr. Off Via Valarta at Via Playa De Cortes. Over 100,000 lights and decorations all sequenced and animated to music at 106.1 FM. Nov. 24-Dec. 27, 6-10 pm. belardolights.com
- 10927 Baroque Ln. A Winter Wonderland themed Christmas with 25-ft drummer boy on the roof, animated ski village, snowmen, and an RC Train that kids can drive. Dec. 7-30, 6-10 pm.