Click on the Name or Address links to go to Google Maps for directions.
This original content is created and maintained by San Diego Family Magazine. Unauthorized use of this content is prohibited.
- San Diego Botanic Garden “Garden of Lights”. 125,000+ lights illuminate the Garden. Holiday crafts, visits with Santa, marshmallow roasting and more. Dec. 1-23 and 26-30, 5-8:30 pm. Adults, $15-$25, children 3-17, $5. 230 Quail Gardens Dr., Encinitas. 760-436-3036. sdbgarden.org
- Holidays at LEGOLAND California. Experience the magic of the holidays with music, twinkling lights and a 30-ft LEGO Christmas Tree. Enjoy live entertainment, a holiday light show and character meet and greets at the Holiday Village. Nov. 17-Dec. 31. 760-918-5346. legoland.com
- 7607 Romeria St. The “Carlsbad Christmas House” where it snows! Walk around to see Surfin’ Santa, Snoopy & Friends ice skating, Island of Misfit Toys, animals frolicking in the waterfall, animated window display, and more. Food drive donations accepted. Dec. 2-31, 5-10 pm (closed rain days). CarlsbadChristmasHouse.com
- 6646 Elegant Tern Pl. Free Santa’s mailbox and treats for the kids nightly. Santa writes back a personalized letter to each child. Santa visits on Dec. 15 with crafts, music, hot cocoa and cotton candy. All activities free. Dec. 5-25, 5-10 pm.
- 3520 Corte Ramon. Sixth year of decorating, different theme each year. Lights and characters coordinated to music. Dusk-10 pm.
- Oceanside Harbor Parade of Lights. Boats decorated in holiday lights circle Oceanside Harbor. Dec. 8, 7 pm. 760-722-5751. oceansideyc.net
- 1615 Quiet Hills Dr. Lights synchronized to over 10 songs on 87.9 FM. christmasonquiethills.com
- 2329 Snead Dr. Lots of lights, nativity scene, animated elves, Santa Village light display. Walk up to see Christmas scene in garage. Dec. 7-31, 5:30-9 pm.
- 1562 Peacock Blvd. Rudolph and deer family. Christmas trees and lights. Dec. 10-Jan. 5. 5:30-10:30 pm.