Bunny Butt Cookies are not only tasty and festive Easter treats, they are also fun to make with kids! Recipes provided by Jennifer Fishkind, blogger at Princess Pinky Girl.
- Sugar cookies*
- White frosting
- Pink (regular size) marshmallows (If you can only find white, reverse frosting and marshmallow colors.)
- Mini marshmallows
- Cookie icing (some brands come with an easy applicator)
- Frost cookies.
- Cut pink marshmallows in half (with scissors or a knife).
- Cut one mini-marshmallow in half and attach to the middle of pink marshmallow with a dab of cookie icing (as shown in photo).
- Place three dabs of cookie icing underneath it to complete the paw.
- Repeat process to make second paw and attach both to the frosted cookie.
- To make the tail, attach a whole mini marshmallow to cookie center with icing.
*Visit www.princesspinkygirl.com/cake-mix-cookies for a 15-minute, 3-ingredient cookie recipe using cake mix.
Published March 2016